Giving Thanks: The Power of Gratitude
Regular readers of my blog know that I am a big believer in gratitude and the power it can have in our lives. With Thanksgiving a few days away, this seems like the perfect time to revisit my Daily Gratitude Questions:
• Did you count your blessings today?
• Did you stop and see your surroundings and find one thing that is beautiful or interesting to you? What did you learn today?
• Did you tell the people in your life that you love them? That you appreciate their love for you?
• Did you check in with yourself: how do you feel, is everything working? Be grateful for all your working parts.
• Did you acknowledge your breath, the body that carries you day in and day out?
• Did you read something inspiring?
• Did you do something nice for yourself?
I also wanted to take a moment to give thanks to all of you – the readers of my blog and my followers on social media. I am passionate about the work I do, and being able to connect with you is a blessing that I give thanks for every day! I look forward to staying connected this holiday season.